The battery presented here is manufactured in our company Electrons.gr by an MSc Electrical Engineer from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) using branded LG cells, and it comes with a 12-month warranty!
With the extra parallel external battery, your scooter will gain many advantages:
- Increased range: The battery provides a longer distance coverage.
- More torque: This translates to better acceleration and more power on uphill slopes. You'll notice a noticeable difference!
- Longer battery life: Since the battery will discharge at a slower rate, you'll be able to cover more kilometers at a higher speed.
- Increased maximum speed: Under certain conditions, your maximum speed will increase by 2-3 km/h.
- Extended battery lifespan: The battery will provide half of the current to the system, resulting in less heat generation. Additionally, since the battery won't discharge as much, you'll perform fewer charging and discharging cycles.
- When installing an extra battery in Xiaomi scooters we install our custom firmware which provides much higher speed and power compared to the factory settings.
*The above distances are based on Xiaomi's specifications for the range of the internal battery: Mi Essential: 20km, M365 Standard/1S: 30km, Pro/Pro2: 45km (in ECO mode, with a rider weight of 75kg).
Actual range calculation
To calculate the actual range accurately, multiply your current range by the factors in the "increase" column.
For example, let's say you have a Pro 2 scooter. The manufacturer states that it has a theoretical range of 45 km. However, let's say you have an actual range of 35 km. Then, with the extra 12.8Ah battery, you would have an actual range of 35 km * 2.03 = 71 km!
We take pride in being the first to manufacture such batteries in Greece in June 2019, and as a result, we have a significant lead in terms of installations in Greece, as well as several exports to Europe! Additionally, we have the highest expertise in Xiaomi scooters and have a better understanding of their software than any other store.
Our batteries are manufactured in our company by an Electrical Engineer from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) using branded LG cells, and they come with a 12-month warranty!
- Installing an extra battery on Xiaomi scooters requires programming them with custom firmware. If your scooter is encrypted, you need to unlock it first. Since we specialize in Xiaomi scooters, we can unlock all the following models: m365, Pro 1, Essential / Lite, 1S, mi3, Pro 2, whether having the old or the new processor. Please consult us before making a purchase.
- Battery is not including the case and the cable. You need to purchase them either separately or in a kit. Please, see the corresponding products at the bottom of this page.