The user / visitor of the Electrons.gr online store is obliged to:
- Not use the network of the Electrons.gr online store to engage in actions that may result in criminal prosecution or the initiation of any civil or administrative proceedings against Electrons.gr for acts that, by way of example but not limited to, refer to the Criminal Code, Special Criminal Laws, Telecommunications Legislation, Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the relevant provisions or directives of the European Union or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Personal Data Protection Authority, or any other Public or Administrative Authority and Agency.
- Not infringe any form of third-party Intellectual Property Rights.
- Provide complete and accurate registration information that is entered during registration and for which there is a possibility of updating.
- Update their Registration Information to correspond to their true current personal information. In case inaccuracies are found in the customer's registration information, Electrons.gr has the right to immediately deactivate the customer's account.
- Maintain the confidentiality and not disclose to third parties their identification name and access code (username, password) for Electrons.gr. They are also obliged to immediately inform the online store of any unauthorized use of their code and password.
- Confirm that they have logged out of their account at the end of each session or that their account will not be used by a third party.
- Provide correct Payment and Delivery Information for the orders placed on the Electrons.gr online store.
Electrons.gr in no case bears any responsibility for any legal, civil, or criminal claims or any damages to visitors of our website or third parties due to issues related to the operation, non-operation, or use of the website or due to reasonable inability to provide services and products offered by it or due to any unauthorized interventions by third parties in products, services, or information provided through it. It is not responsible for the illegal use of a credit card by a non-owner, provided that its loss has not been reported to the bank, as it is the responsibility of the customer to safeguard their credit card. Electrons.gr is not responsible for organized attacks by hackers with the intention of stealing users' personal information. However, even in such cases, the credit card users are protected because the system does not store the card numbers.
Electrons.gr makes every effort to ensure that the content and information displayed on its website are as accurate and true as possible. Anything provided in the form of advertising to users / visitors through our website does not constitute, directly or indirectly, an instigation, advice, or encouragement to perform any action. It is solely at the discretion of users / visitors to evaluate what is provided to them and to act based on their own will, excluding any responsibility on our part.
Hyperlinks to other web pages
Prices of Products for Sale
The prices listed on our website include VAT (24%). These prices apply to the quantities available in our warehouse, and Electrons.gr reserves the right to adjust prices.
For each product featured on Electrons.gr, there is a clear indication of its availability unless explicitly stated otherwise. This allows you to know which of our products are immediately available before placing your order. However, there is always a possibility that the quantity may not have been updated. In such cases, you can contact us to verify availability. Additionally, you can also contact us regarding products that are not currently available, and we will communicate with you via email and/or phone within a reasonable timeframe to inform you of the expected new availability of the product.
In any case, it should be clear that the delivery time of your order depends on the availability of the products in our warehouses.
Some of the products may differ from those depicted in the corresponding photographs.
Payment settlements using a debit, credit, or prepaid card are processed by Viva Wallet. Our website does not collect or store any debit, credit, or prepaid card codes under any circumstances.
If, due to force majeure circumstances (e.g., strikes, adverse weather conditions, etc.), it is not possible to deliver the products to you within a reasonable timeframe, we will inform you via email or phone to let us know if you wish to proceed with your order under these conditions.
Electrons.gr does its best to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Please read our strict policy regarding exchanges / returns to avoid any misunderstandings before making any purchases.
If the customer wishes to exchange / return the received product, they must contact us either via message or by phone within fourteen (14) calendar days.
Conditions for Product Exchange / Return
The customer has the right to return or exchange the product in the following cases:
- It is defective.
- It does not meet the specifications.
- The wrong product was sent compared to what was ordered.
- The customer has changed their mind.
In the above cases, the customer can exchange / return the product (which has not been used) within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery, following the terms described below.
- The products should be in their original packaging exactly as received.
- The packaging content should be complete, including accessories, manuals, instructions, etc.
- The external and internal packaging should be intact.
- The return of products to the store should not exceed 14 calendar days from the date of delivery by the customer.
- The product should be accompanied by the corresponding purchase document (receipt, invoice). For any return, prior communication with our company is required.
- In cases where our company undertakes the shipping charges for product returns, they will only be accepted when sent via the Geniki Taxydromiki Courier, declaring our corporate charging code ΓΚ-200612.
The shipment of replacement products is carried out only after the returned products are received and undergo quality control.
The right of return does not apply to products that are not provided for by the corresponding law, such as products that were made to customer's special order, products with specific characteristics, and products that were cut to dimensions requested by the customer (cables, resistors, etc.).
The following items cannot be returned and are exempted: consumable parts of devices, cables, as well as sealed software products, CDs, books, or printed materials that can be easily copied once unsealed or used.
Additionally, products that cannot be verified for whether they have been used or used beyond their specified specifications (e.g., integrated circuits, electronic components, electric vehicle motors and controllers, batteries, etc.) are not eligible for return.
Method and Shipping Costs for Exchanges / Returns
The shipping costs for returned or exchanged products are fully covered by the customer. For this reason, we advise you to use a recognized postal service for the return or exchange of your purchase. Additionally, please ensure that you carefully package the product in a larger box to protect it during shipment.
Under no circumstances is Electrons.gr responsible for the loss, delay, theft, or mishandling of the parcel sent by the customer for product exchange / return.
Cash on delivery is not accepted for receiving returns or exchanges.
Furthermore, the products intended for exchange / return should be shipped to the address of the store and not collected from the company's courier branch.
In the case of an incorrect or defective product, the shipping costs are borne by our company. However, in the case of an exchange / return, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
If the product intended for exchange or return does not meet the aforementioned conditions stated in the "Return Policy" section, the product will be returned to the sender at their expense.
Orders placed in our system with bank transfer as the payment method will be canceled if the deposit is not made within 3 business days.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
Intellectual property is acquired without any formulation and without the need for a clause prohibiting its violations. The Website and its Content constitute the intellectual and industrial property of the Company and are subject to the protection of the relevant provisions of Greek, EU, and international law. The Content of the Website includes all trademarks, distinctive features, patents, names, texts, images, graphics, designs, photographs, programs, informational material of any kind, data, software, unless otherwise stated for specific rights of third parties.
It is noted that, in accordance with Law 2121/1993 (as amended and in force today), the Berne Convention (ratified by Law 100/1975), and the relevant provisions on the protection of intellectual property on the Internet, any form of copying, modification, intervention, transfer, distribution, resale, leasing, republication, reproduction, broadcasting in electronic or mechanical form, storage, printing, creation of derivative works, downloading from anyone, or misleading the public regarding the actual entity of the Content of the Website is strictly prohibited. Products, services, trade names, trademarks, or distinctive features of third parties appearing on the Company's Website are the intellectual and industrial property of third parties, who bear the corresponding responsibility.