Electrons.gr takes seriously the need to protect the personal data of the customers and the visitors of its website and ensures in every way the protection of their personal information. In line with the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), which is applicable since 25 May 2018, we are reinforcing our customers and partners’ privacy protection with transparency and respect on their privacy.
What kind of information we collect
In case you submit your personal information to our company, you agree to collect the following information:
- Your IP
- Your personal information (name, surname, address, ZIP, city, country, phone, email)
Subscription to our newsletter:
- Your e-mail.
Sending us a message:
- Your name
- Your e-mail
- Your message about the subject you want to contact us
Product availability Updates:
- Your e-mail
How we use your personal information
- To process the order you placed in our store
- For participating in competitions after you have given us the necessary authorization
- To answer your questions about our products and their availability
- To inform you about new products and other news
- To improve our products and services, as well as the quality of your service
Protecting Your Personal Information
- Your personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and is only maintained during the period required to complete the processing purpose in order to serve you better. Your personal data are not passed to any third parties without a formal request, court order or similar legal process. We take the responsibility to protect your personal data by administrative and technical means against loss, theft and misuse.
- Data is collected with respect to the privacy of the individual user and is used only by up-to-date and qualified personnel if necessary
- We comply with the applicable privacy and data protection laws
- Information is stored in our own server where no one has access beyond our company
Recipients of personal data
For completing your order, it is necessary to provide your personal information to the courier companies with which we cooperate (Geniki Taxydromiki, ELTA etc) as well as to Paypal and Viva Wallet for processing your payment.
Account Information / Withdrawal of consent
When you receive our newsletters, you can stop your subscription by following the unsubscribe instructions found within the e-mail you receive.
With your request, you have the option of:
- knowing the data we have about you
- modifying your personal data
- deleting them completely by stopping any processing of them by us
Questions and comments
Using this website requires some of the users personal information. Electrons.gr takes all reasonable measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data, which is subject to Greek legislation, mandatory provisions, or any contract that upholds principles for fair handling and an adequate level of personal data protection.
Electrons.gr commits that all Personal Data collected on its website will not be used inappropriately, sold, or disclosed to third parties in any way, except when required by law. It only requests personal information that is necessary for providing a service. Specifically, according to the current legislation, the company has the right, within the scope of its activities, to maintain a customer file, which cannot be disclosed to any third party or processed in any way.
To ensure the protection of users' personal data, Electrons.gr uses TLS/SSL encryption technology for every information exchanged between the user and the website. This ensures that no third person will read the personal data of the users.
Cookies are alphanumeric files which we transmit to your computer through the internet in order to offer the services mentioned previously. Your browser’s settings allow you to choose to block your browser from accepting cookies or to ask you every time a new cookie is about to ne transmitted to your hard disk. However, you should know that if you choose to block cookies you will not be able to take advantage of some of our shop’s services.
With the goal of utmost transparency, we list here the specific cookies we use:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|